We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Woody Allen Festival in Bangkok and Chiang MaiThai fans of movie director Woody Allen have a treat in store while they wait for his latest movie “Wonder Wheel” to be released in Thailand. Four of his movies will be re-released between 27th and 30th January before the official release of “Wonder Wheel” on 1st February. The movies in the festival are “Everyone Says I love you” (1996), ... read more
- Different people, different entrancesAnd well not only different entrances but also different entrance prices of course as non-Thai are invited to pay "only" 50 Thai baht entrance and for Thai the entrance is free. Now you might think "Well let the poor Thai people get in for free" but this is a tourist attraction not a real temple. And most people visiting here ... read more
- Day 3 of 7 of a small tour in North ThailandFrom the balcony of my room in Mae Salong in North Thailand we had a stunning sunrise view over the small mountain village. So as we did wake up early we first did visit the Sinakarintra Stit Mahasantikhiri Pagoda that has just been renovated. It is a beautiful build pagoda from where you have a stunning view over the mountains of ... read more
- And I carry my …. dogIndeed Amazing Thailand, a young lady carrying her dog. Maybe the dog can not walk but I doubt it. For such a small young lady the dog must be a heavy load to carry. Photo made (with permission) at the Golden Triangle while making a small tour in North Thailand. For all trip reports of this tour see Small Tour North Thailand. ... read more
- Day 2 of a small tour in North ThailandWe started out small tour of North Thailand in Nan and travelled to Chiang Khong along the Mekong River. When arriving the day before we had a great view over the Mekong River and Laos at the other side. But as it is the cool season there is an lot of fog in the early morning, so our view was ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
- The “Contemporary World Film Series” returns to TK Park with the Iranian movie Leila
- Trip to Lampang for the Countdown Festival
- All drones must be registered by 9 January 2018 or you face up to 5 years in a Thai prison
- Enter the TAT Newsroom Blogger competition to win a free trip to Thailand
- Open Air Kino 2018 at the Goethe-Institut Thailand
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.