We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Healthy tips : Dengue FeverJuly 2015 Although I have never been a believer of the huge danger of dengue fever (or malaria for that matter) in Thailand. Why? Because the symptoms can easily be something else and most times it is only called "Dengue Fever" on basis of symptoms (no blood test).But a friend of us living in Chonburi (Thailand) has been recently diagnoses… ... read more
- On the motorbike from Khon Kaen to Chiang Mai (Thailand)This was just behind my little resort Nov'2012 Due to not having my laptop for 4 weeks this "Just Back Report" is a bit late, but never mind. As the cold weather did set in about 3 weeks ago I made a motorbike trip to Chiang Mai. From Khon Kaen it always starts with a boring first 100 km to just after… ... read more
- 17th Vertical Marathon at Banyan Tree Bangkok on 8 November 2015Now in its 17th year, the popular Vertical Marathon returns to Banyan Tree Bangkok on Sunday 8th November 2015. The challenge is to run up 1,093 steps and 61 floors to the Vertigo roof top bar. The record is 6 minutes and 35 seconds. I’ve never ever done a marathon in my life but I’m seriously considering doing this… ... read more
- New Drive Thru Post Office in BangkokThailand already has a Drive Thru for McDonald’s and even Starbucks. Now Thailand Post has joined the new trend. If you live in the Laksi district of Bangkok, you will now find that your local post office also has a Drive Thru. So, you no longer need to park your car first and join a queue. You can just… ... read more
- EU-Film Festival 2015The “EU Film Festival 2015″ will be screening in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Khon Kaen during July and August. A total of 18 highly acclaimed films from 14 EU countries will be showcased during the festival. All films are screened in their original languages with Thai and English subtitles. Tickets in Bangkok are 120 Baht, in Chiang Mai 80 Baht and free… ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.