We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Chiang Mai versus Siem Reap: an expat’s guideChiang Mai ,Thailand (L) versus Siem Reap, Cambodia (R) roads.Folks have been asking for this one for a long time, but I never felt ready until my latest Thailand visit. Originally, I was going to do a Thailand versus Cambodia post, but then I realized both countries can be quite varied depending on where you are at. So, it made… ... read more
- Making commentsFor all my 5 readers .... since today you can also make comments. But due to the strict laws of Thailand the comments will have to be approved by one of the moderators (me, myself and The Little Elephant).Still have to figure out how to block Anonymous comments. ... read more
- Updating my Map of Thailand
- Names of places and provinces in ThailandThailand is divided in 77 provinces (Changwats). And every province is divided in districts (Amphurs). And every district is divided in sub-districts (Tambons). Now there might be sometimes some confusing because a place name is only within it's district unique. And some place names look like the same. And some place names have multiple names (old & new).And to make… ... read more
- Andrew Biggs (Thai Memories): Returning to Gor Gai (ก ไก่)This week I completed a circle that has taken me 23 years. I returned to my roots. I returned to GOR GAI (ก ไก่). That’s the first letter of the Thai alphabet, and if you’re unhappy about all those capital letters jumping out at you on Sunday morning, be thankful you’ve even got that. I have a great respect… ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.