We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Three-day trip to Pattaya for the Wonderfruit festivalOver the weekend, I was on a media trip to Pattaya. The main purpose was to experience the fourth edition of the Wonderfruit festival. The event is a celebration of the arts, music, food and a sharing of ideas. The organizers are big on recycling and sustainable living. During the weekend, the participants were also able to take part in ... read more
- Live Photo Blog: Frost Magical Ice of SiamFrost Magical Ice of Siam is one of the latest tourist attractions in Pattaya. As the name suggests, it’s all about ice sculptures and enduring freezing temperatures of -15°C. Great for Thais who have never experienced this. Not so great for expats like myself who came here to escape the freezing cold. But maybe some still miss it. Admission is ... read more
- Live Photo Blog: The Sanctuary of TruthThe Sanctuary of Truth is a 105m high wooden palace in Pattaya, Thailand. The building is covered in sculptures based on traditional Buddhist and Hindu motifs. The project was initiated as an idea of Thai businessman Lek Viriyaphant in 1981, and is still on-going. When you visit, you are obliged to wear a hard hat. Entrance is 500 Baht. ... read more
- Live Photo Blog: Nong Nooch Tropical GardenOne of the most popular attractions in Pattaya is the Nong Nooch botanical gardens. The land covers 652 acres and has a large number of varieties of plants such as rare exotic palms, cycads, shrubs and much more from around the world. A tour of the gardens has always been a highlight, but a new section is the Dinosaur Walk which ... read more
- Live Photo Blog: Wonderfruit Festival in PattayaThis weekend, I wandered around the Wonderfruit festival at Siam Country Club in Pattaya. This event is far from your average music festival. It’s being sold as a sustainable, cross-cultural, live celebration of the arts, music, food and ideas. The festival has the usual music and stages scattered around the site, but you can also join some workshops as diverse as ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.