We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Japanese Film Festival from 30 January to 8 February 2015The Japanese Film Festival 2015, which has been taking place in Bangkok for nearly 40 years now, will be screening 15 award winning films. From Friday 30th January to Sunday 8th February the films will be screened at Paragon Cineplex at Siam Paragon in Bangkok. From Friday 13th to Saturday 21st February it will move to Major Cineplex at… ... read more
- Crossing the Sirikit Lake (Uttaradit, Thailand)Traveling from Nan to Khon Kaen via route 1026 (Wang Sia to Na Noi and further) and route 1339 (from route 1026 to Ban Pak Nai fishing village). At Ban Pak Nai there is a ferry crossing the Sirikit Lake or actually the point where the Nan River becomes Sirikit Lake. The lake is one of the biggest in northern… ... read more
- Lunch on the Nan River (Nan, Thailand)The best place to have a relaxing afternoon for lunch or just a drink on a bamboo raft on the Nan River. ... read more
- Getting Lost in Nan (Thailand)Spirit house protected from sun & rainAlso in Nan I tried it again ... getting lost. So I did wake-up very early and walked thru the almost empty streets of Nan that was at this time of the year a bit fogged.Actually the only people who you see on the streets are the monks going for alms. That is until… ... read more
- Little Box (Khon Kaen, Thailand)A Coffee shop and small hotel located on the east side of Ubolrat lake. About 40 km from Khon Kaen city.The boxes are actually sea-freight containers converted into rooms and coffee shop. There is a garden and they provide service for parties.We did not stay overnight here but just enjoyed a nice cake & drinks. It did all look very… ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.