We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Dates for Rehearsals for “Trooping of the Colours” in BangkokOne of the highlights of the photographer’s calender for December is the Trooping of the Colour which celebrates HM The King’s birthday on 5th December. The actual event itself is not easy to photograph as members of the royal family are present. However, you are free to do so during the rehearsals. I took these pictures during such a rehearsal... read moreSource: Richard Barrow in Thailand
- Sunset at Bang Saray beach (Thailand)After days of rain (and rain and rain) finally a sunshine day with a fresh wind. So in the afternoon we went to Bang Saray beach with some friends. As it was a long-weekend or holiday it was a bit busy with Thai families but with great food, a bottle of Seang Som and good friends it was one of... read moreSource: Walking in the Footsteps of Chang Noi
- Bangkok Walking Tour with Chili Paste TourOn Saturday I had a walking tour of the old quarter in Bangkok with Chin from Chili Paste Tour. Unlike other food tours I have done recently, this one was a private tour and so a bit more expensive. However, the day long tour was good value for money as you could go your own pace and make changes depending... read moreSource: Richard Barrow in Thailand
- Read What I Want: Feedback NeededNew Thai Product: Read What I Want… Brett Whiteside (Learn Thai From A White Guy) is looking for feedback on a new project called Read What I Want. Read What I Want is a tool for helping people learn to read faster by allowing them to access reading materials that they would normally consider way above their level. RWIW makes... read moreSource: A Woman Learning Thai… and some men too
- Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom & Ta Prohm TempleAngkor is one of the most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia. Stretching over some 400 km2, including forested area, Angkor Archaeological Park contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century. They include the famous Temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its countless... read moreSource: NN vs BKK
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.
- Sunset at Bang Saray beach (Thailand)