We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Web-site thingiesYou might have noticed some changes in the look of my travel-blog. A smaller header, left and right a side-bar, some advertisements and some personal recommendations. But more ... every posting now shows the labels for that posting. If you click on that label you will see all postings with that label. Easy if you want to know more about... read moreSource: Walking in the Footsteps of Chang Noi
- Thailand Cost of Living in 2014Taking a look at the cost of living in Thailand for expats. This article includes a table comparing costs in 2008 with those found in 2014. Intrestingly, despite inflation, cost in 2014 compare favourably with 2008. Overall I think it is fair to say that Thailand continues to offer an excellent value for money low cost of living. Related posts:Thailand... read moreSource: Thailand Blogs
- Jonas Anderson’s Tongue-twister: กวางขาวอยู่กลางเขาJonas Anderson’s Tongue-twister: กวางขาวอยู่กลางเขา… Jonas Anderson’s new song, กวางขาวอยู่กลางเขา, is a hilarious hit. The lyrics tell a story about a western English teacher who falls in love with a Thai lass and asks her to check his Thai. And what Thai it is! The song is a mix of tongue-twisters and nonsense verse, and in places, sung at high-speed. Backing... read moreSource: A Woman Learning Thai… and some men too
- British Ambassador Blogging in ThailandMark Kent, the British Ambassador to Thailand, announced to the media yesterday that he has just started blogging again. He had previously blogged when he was ambassador to Vietnam but he had stopped about four years ago. Since then he has been more active on Twitter at @KentBKK. He says he will now update both his Twitter account and his... read moreSource: Richard Barrow in Thailand
- Krua Supanniga Restaurant (Khon Kaen, Thailand)The restaurant is part of Supanniga Resort and we did saw the restaurant when I was there to have a look at the hotel (but that is another story). So yesterday we had dinner there. We were the only guests, but the staff was attentive and professional. The restaurant has both indoor & outdoor seating, and in the evening the... read moreSource: Walking in the Footsteps of Chang Noi
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.
- Thailand Cost of Living in 2014