We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- GrabTaxi Celebrates its 1st Year Anniversary with Free GiveawaysGrabTaxi, a popular taxi-booking app for smartphones, celebrates its 1st year anniversary in Thailand with over 350 free giveaways worth over 100,000 Baht. GrabTaxi has partnered with Air Asia, Major Cineplex, WearYouWant, True You, Why97 and Le Lapin to reward and thank the many passengers who have downloaded and used their app. All passengers booking their rides within Bangkok via... read moreSource: Richard Barrow in Thailand
- Khon Kaen Zoo & Water Paradise (Khao Suan Kwang, Thailand)It is located on a small mountain, about 40 km north of Khon Kaen city at the border of Khon Kaen province and Udon Thani province. Originally it was called "Khao Suan Open Zoo" but it has been renamed and is targeted to become a provincial tourist attraction. Let start with the fact that I do not like ZOO's. For... read moreSource: Walking in the Footsteps of Chang Noi
- Hongdae Love MuseumWelcome to the Love Museum Love Museum, located in the same building as Trick Eye Museum, is a sex museum with ‘love‘ and ‘sex‘ as theme. When buying tickets, each person gets paper glasses. These are useful for hiding your face when posing for pictures in front of erotic artwork, making visitors feel free to strike bold poses. Strange, because... read moreSource: NN vs BKK
- My Good Old Midget MK3In my previous life it all began with failing to get my driver license for my motorbike (although I did drive a Honda CB400four for 2 years). On a summer day full of sunshine I thought "What the heck I am going to drive a old-timer cabriolet".I started to look around and as I always did like small cars I... read moreSource: Walking in the Footsteps of Chang Noi
- Sangkhlaburi a hidden gem (Thailand)Although it is already a long time ago that I did visit this place a few times it is still in my memories as a very special and beautiful place to go. Located along the huge "Khao Leam Lake" and almost at the Burmese border it is about 200 km from Kanchaburi. And it is famous for its "Thailands longest... read moreSource: Walking in the Footsteps of Chang Noi
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.
- Khon Kaen Zoo & Water Paradise (Khao Suan Kwang, Thailand)