We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Getting lost in Chiang MaiI love to start walking in a city and just follow my nose .... I call it "Getting Lost". Are we not all lost in life? So while in Chiang Mai I am walking from my hotel near the Night Bazar into the small streets of Chiang Mai and found many beautiful old temples.Yes I have seen many temples, but… ... read more
- Cat Cartoons Episode Ninety Seven: Learn and Love the Thai Languageรู้รักภาษาไทย: Cat Cartoons… เสียงเด็ก ๆ ร้องเพลง: รู้รักภาษาไทย Sound of children singing: Learn and Love the Thai Language. ผู้บรรยาย: ตอน สระแปลงรูป Narrator: Episode – Vowels that Change Form. เก่ง: วันเนี้ยะ(นี้อ่ะ) ที่ห้องเรียนของพี่เค้า(เขา)เล่นทายปัญหาเสียงสระกัน น้องก้อยอยากเล่นมั้ย(ไหม) Geng: Today, my classmates and I played a vowel sound problem solving game in our class. Do you want to play one too? ก้อย: ไม่รู้ว่าน้องจะตอบได้มั้ย(ไหม) เอ้า ลองก็ได้… ... read more
- Visiting the Prasat Hin Phanom Rung in BuriramEntrance of the temple complexPrasat Hin Phanom Rung is a 10th to 13th century Khmer temple build during "The Great Khmer Kingdom" that stretched over a big part of what we call now Thailand, southern Laos and Vietnam. It is build on top of a old volcano at a height of 1392 feet above sea-level in the Buriram province. I… ... read more
- The Samakki Tham Religious Centre in Nakhon ThaiThe Gaudi style front building of the "Sammakki Tham" Religious CentreThe first time passing the meditation temple I thought "What the heck is that?" and I made a quick stop for some photos. Later I returned and took some more time to talk to the people building this. It is really amazing! This is why I love travelling in Thailand… ... read more
- Overlooking Pua from Cocoa Valley Coffee Shop in PuaWhile we had to wait for someone in Pua we enjoyed a drink and cake at Cocoa valley Coffee Shop in Pua. From their roof-top terrace you have a great view over Pua town with Doi Phu Kha in the background with an incoming rain. ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.