We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Why do guys like crazy girls?Being called crazy is usually considered positive and fun. Rarely is crazy what it really is – insanity. Blame it on slang, youth culture, or pop music, crazy, these days, seems to be crazier than ever. “A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”― Albert Einstein I remember […]... read moreSource: Life, The Universe and Lani
- Hollywood HDTV is Thailand’s Version of NetflixFor the past few weeks I have been testing out a new Video on Demand service in Thailand called “Hollywood HDTV”. In many ways it is our version of Netflix without regional restrictions. So, if you want to get access to videos and don’t want to pay for a Netflix account as well as a VPN to hide your IP... read moreSource: Richard Barrow in Thailand
- New Book: “Americans in Thailand”This month sees the launch of “Americans in Thailand”, an elegant 304-page illustrated hardback book recounting the history of Thailand’s American community. Focusing on famous and notorious personalities of each era, the colorful tale begins with the first American to set foot on Siamese soil in 1818. It then describes how the early missionaries, diplomats and traders navigated, sometimes with... read moreSource: Richard Barrow in Thailand
- English-Thai iOS App Dictionaries: iPhone, iPad and iPod TouchReviewing iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps: Thai dictionaries… The Thai Dictionary iOS app series is in four parts: English-Thai dictionaries specifically for the English market, English-Thai Dictionaries using the LEXiTRON dataset and/or databases created for Thais, Thai-English dictionaries, and special dictionaries using photos, sign language, etc. At the time of this review there are around 70 Thai dictionary apps... read moreSource: A Woman Learning Thai… and some men too
- Mindfulness for Addiction CravingsMy inability to deal with addiction cravings meant I repeatedly broke my promises to myself and other people. The urge to drink would just become too much for me, so it was always only a matter of time before I caved in. Mindfulness gave me the ability to manage my addiction cravings so they no longer had any control over... read moreSource: Life, Health, and Addiction Recovery in Thailand
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.
- Hollywood HDTV is Thailand’s Version of Netflix