We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Thai Language: “To Be” or Not “To Be” (PART 3)Continuing with the discussion of "to be" words" that started with Part 1 and Part 2, the word คือ (kʉʉ) also means "to be." Let's explore how it's used... read moreSource: Let’s Talk Thai
- Wat Phasorn Kaew (Lomsak, Thailand)Along route 12, about 15km after Lomsak (coming from Khon Kaen) is on your right hand a beautiful temple build in Gaudi style. It is a medication centre that is partly still under construction. The temple itself is beautiful decorated with colourful mosaic stones. And it is located on a magnificent location on a small mountain with in the background... read moreSource: Walking in the Footsteps of Chang Noi
- The Story of How I Found Real Mindfulness in ThailandI first started messing around with mindfulness when I was in my early teens. I’d always been a bit of a worrier, but my stress levels were off the scale back then because I was living in the midst of my parent’s marriage meltdown – it wasn’t a nice time, and there were many occasions when it felt as if... read moreSource: Life, Health, and Addiction Recovery in Thailand
- Don’t call Thais short.In the US, if you call someone fat, it is considered insulting, even if it is true. It’s more polite to say “heavy” or “big”. But in Thailand, the word “fat” does not have the same weight because it’s the height that means the most. In fact, if you call someone “short” in Thailand, get […]... read moreSource: Life, The Universe and Lani
- Cake in a Mug @ Mega BangnaI love Mega Bangna, one of the largest (maybe it’s the largest?) shopping mall in Bangkok, because you can find EVERYTHING without wandering around outside in the heat. You’re not only finding clothing stores here, Mega Bangna is also home for many bakeries, coffee shops and themed cafes. Like Cake in a Mug. This cute dessert cafe opened a few... read moreSource: NN vs BKK
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.
- Wat Phasorn Kaew (Lomsak, Thailand)