We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Wishing You a Very Merry SET ChristmasHere’s wishing you all a very Merry SET Christmas… It’s now been six years since I discovered The SET Foundation, and five years since I turned over WLT’s ad revenue to SET as well. What’s the SET Foundation? The SET Foundation has a very specific aim: to make a difference. That difference is between a youngster being able… ... read more
- National Geographic photographer William Albert Allard to teach in BangkokNational Geographic photographer, William Albert Allard, will be teaching a photography workshop in Thailand in January, 2015. This is the first time that the photographer, who has been working for National Geographic for over fifty years, will have taught in Asia. Allard will team up with fellow photographers, Gavin Gough and Jack Kurtz to teach an intensive, five-day workshop… ... read more
- Krom Concludes Three Night Run of Music, Message and Cultural Expansion at Overground BarLast night, the Cambodian noir band Krom led by Christopher Minko and lead vocalist Sophea Chamroeun concluded an historic three… ... read more
- Photo Walk: Christmas in BKKMerry Xmas from MBK! Most Thai families do not celebrate Christmas with a tree and gift giving on the 25th of December, but many do acknowledge the holiday, especially shopping malls, in other ways. Lucky for tourists and foreign residents, that means that in Bangkok you won’t feel too far from home when December rolls around. Christmas is one of… ... read more
- Bangkok Traffic: The SilenceTraffic is terrible in Bangkok. Terrible. One thing you rarely hear is the honking of horns or the sirens of police or emergency vehicles. I have always been shocked at the lack of horn honking or sirens for such a large city. I’m working in Ho Chi Minh City this week, the traffic here isn’t nearly as bad as Bangkok,… ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.