We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Volunteer Tourism …I view volunteerism with a healthy dose of skepticism, living as I do in a place where first world religions, NGOs and commercial volunteer organizations prey on the most vulnerable members of society, with many arguably doing more harm than good. The often stateless people of the hill tribes are also targeted by drug dealer, human traffickers and the sexually… ... read more
- Day 2 of Trip to Nakhon Si ThammaratYesterday I flew Nok Air down to Nakhon Si Thammarat in Southern Thailand. I’m here to take pictures of the celebrations for Makha Bucha Day. This takes place every year on the full moon in March. I’m staying at the Twin Lotus. Although it’s not in the heart of town, the motorcycle taxi to the temple is only 30 Baht.… ... read more
- Bangkok Pulse – Readers Poll – Bangkok Beat UpdateToday we’ll run a reader’s poll on whether or not you, the reader of Thailand Footprint, like a poem or… ... read more
- Day 1 of Trip to Nakhon Si ThammaratThis week I took a Nok Air flight down to Nakhon Si Thammarat in Southern Thailand to take pictures of the parade to mark Makha Bucha, a Buddhist holiday. The following are the pictures I tweeted on day 1. The main parade will be on Wednesday. Today I'm flying Nok Air to Nakhon Si Thammarat for the Hae Pha Khuen… ... read more
- Travelling along the Mekong River (Thailand)Clearing sky after a small rainAfter visiting "Phu Phrabat Historical Park" (November 2013) we did travel along the Mekong River to Chiang Khan. We did follow the Mekong river along the mountains and there are many stunning views, small villages, temples and waterfalls. Golden rice fieldsIt is that time of the year that the rice is ready to be harvested… ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.