We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Do you believe that Karma shapes your life?In theory, I like the whole idea of karma, which basically translates as cause and effect. If you do something wrong now, it will catch up with you in a later life. Many Thai Buddhists believe this, as well as people from other religions around the world. On one level it is good as it keeps the population in check.… ... read more
- Postcrossing Postcard from TaiwanFormosan Blue Magpie Distance Travelled: 1422 Miles Travel Time: 11 Days Posted on: 14th April 2015 Received on: 26th April 2015 My first postcrossing card from Taiwan(ROC). The card features a Formosan Blue Magpie, which was voted as a candidate for the national bird of Taiwan in 2007, although as yet it has not been formally accepted. My correspondent, a… ... read more
- Watch out for Forged 1,000 Baht BanknotesDid you know, you may have a counterfeit 1,000 Baht bank note in your wallet? Check for this serial number: 9A 3828862. Apparently up to 1 million of these forged bank notes are in circulation. And all of them have the same serial number. Don’t delay. Check now. You may have a counterfeit 1,000 Baht bank note in your… ... read more
- Apple Watch on Sale in ThailandThe Apple Watch has now gone on sale in nine countries around the world. Namely US, UK, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong and Japan. There has been no official release date yet for Thailand, though speculation is that you will be able to pre-order at iStudio shops in late May with official shipping in June 2015. This rumour… ... read more
- Thai Time: Relearn Thai Tense the Thai Way (Part 2)Relearn Thai tense the Thai way (Part 2)… In the previous post, we’ve talked about some of the most common time markers in Thai. Actually, I forgot the experience particle เคย /koei/ which is also a VERY important time marker! So before we move on to the next step of our advanced time manipulation like I promised, let’s take… ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.