We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- MISSING: Have you seen this man in Bangkok?American expat Jonathan Kreuter has gone missing in Bangkok. He is 39 years old and 170 cms tall. He was last seen outside of Funky Villa/Demo in the Thong Lor district of Bangkok at about 3:30am in the early hours of Friday 1st May 2015. He was due to go away on a trip on Friday but he never… ... read more
- Where do your Twitter followers come from?The other day, someone asked me where most of my Twitter followers come from. They were surprised when I said that I didn’t know. They presumed I was tweeting for a particular audience. But the truth is, I just tweet stuff that interests me. I am not trying to target any particular group of people. Sometimes I lose followers… ... read more
- Word Cloud of my last 1,000 TweetsThere is an interesting app you can get for the iPhone and iPad called Tweetroot. What it does is analyse your last 1,000 tweets and then produces a word cloud of the most common words. The app gives you the option of setting the number of words to be shown as well as font and colours. These next… ... read more
- Phi Ta Kon Festival 2015What : Phi Ta Khon FestivalWhen : 19 June 2015 till 21 June 2015Where : Dan Sai (Loei province)Phi Ta Khon Festival (Boon Luang Festival) is the famous Ghost festival of Dan Sai in the province Loei and is to honor the incarnation of Lord Buddha leaving the forrest monastery. And not only is the festival a colorful and… ... read more
- Over thinking what happend 1 year ago2 May 2015 In 2 days it is exactly 1 year ago that I made an almost life changing motorbike accident. I have been in hospital and recovering, you can read about that at Fixing My Broken Shoulder and Aftermath. But I am more or less living a normal live again. Although the recovery is not 100% yet. My range… ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.