We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- How to not give up this time.. even if you already didDo you feel frustrated with yourself? Maybe you already broke your “resolution” for the new year or you “gave in” to Netflix and wine instead of what you thought you should be doing. Maybe you didn’t write down any goals but you still feel “the same” and you can’t figure out why? Or did you go in full force and… ... read more
- YouTube Channel: Fluent in Thai by Narisa NaropakornYears ago, after getting fed up with the timesink of studying Thai courses only to be told that the phrases I worked so very hard to learn were incorrect (often laughable), I went searching for a Thai teacher who taught real Thai. Not the Faranged Thai or old-fashioned overly formal Thai found in some courses, but real, honest… ... read more
- Old things in ThailandWhen I walked to the toilets of the school in our village I was not very impressed by the quality and hygiene. But when taking a piss I saw the old toilets and I was very happy they were not in use anymore.What reminded me of the fact that you see many times a new building (house / temple /… ... read more
- A Black and White Interview with Bangkok Entertainer Kevin WoodKevin Wood is a talented man. I first met him at Checkinn99 four years ago. I got to know him a little bit during a rehearsal for a live performance he was directing and starring in for the The Rocky Horror Show. As he admits in this lengthy interview he is not one for small talk. So we went for… ... read more
- Train stations in Thailand, last station Hua Lumphon in BangkokHua Lumphon train station in BangkokI love traveling by train, it goes slow and it brings you in contact with real life in Thailand. So I took the early day train from Bangkok to Khon Kaen. It was a wonderful trip and I arrived in the afternoon. Along the way drinks & food was sold and I could walk around… ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.