We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Bicycling in the early morning again in Nan provinceI made a 30km bicycle ride this morning in the morning fog and along small villages. Mind you I made some stops and had breakfast along the way. But I love the country side of Nan province! ... read more
- The Art of Crime Fiction – Interview with Christopher G. Moore, No. 1All good artists, whether they be a portrait artist or a novelist, look where others fail to look. They see what few others see. They take the back roads and document the journey. Christopher's books over the years are now frozen portraits in time. And for me there have always been plenty of brush strokes that, while not particularly flattering,… ... read more
- The Kingdom of Thailand officially has a new KingThe Kingdom of Thailand officially has a new King. The 10th monarch of the Chakri dynasty, King Vajiralongkorn will also be known as Rama X.His Majesty has accepted an invitation by the National Legislative Assembly president on Thursday to succeed his late father, HM King Bhumibol the Great.The coronation ceremony of King Rama X would not take place until the… ... read more
- Numbers, Statistics and damn Lies in 2016I started this blog in June 2009 as a message to my family & friends and to my own surprise it did change into a blog about Living & Traveling in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia with travel-information and Hotel / Restaurant Reviews.Currently there are 1360 postings made, that means an average of 194 postings per year. Last year that was… ... read more
- Thailand’s crown prince proclaimed King Rama XHis Royal Highness Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn will be crowned King Rama X of the Royal House of Chakri, succeeding His Majesty the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej, Rama IX, who passed away on 13 October 2016. His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is the only son, the second of four children, of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej and Her Majesty… ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.