We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. Please note, we are not taking applications for new blogs until the end of the year. The blogs that we are listing first are the ones that link back to us already. Thailand Voice will launch properly in January 2014.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last 7 Days
The blog posts below were the ones that received the most attention after being tweeted by @ThailandVoice
- Opposite Mess Hall | @BangkokGirlBlog – http://buff.ly/19LtdDt
- Is Teaching in Thailand Worth It? | @TielandThailand Chris and Angela – http://buff.ly/1g673AM
- Everything you always wanted to know about Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) | Chang Noi – http://buff.ly/HoJIw3
- New Skytrains arrive for the Silom Line | @RichardBarrow – http://buff.ly/Hm5IY7
- Confusion over Mourning Period and Loy Krathong Dates | @RichardBarrow – http://buff.ly/1g82Exa
- The Amari, Hua Hin | @BangkokGirlBlog – http://buff.ly/1aS2sei
- The local school bus | Chang Noi – http://buff.ly/17rpzkF
- Frogs in Thailand? This is Freaky… | @TielandThailand Chris and Angela – http://buff.ly/1bAwvbZ
- Top 10 most unwanted holiday gifts | @RichardBarrow – http://buff.ly/HtHudM
- Where to Celebrate Loy Krathong 2013 in Bangkok | @RichardBarrow – http://buff.ly/1bAwxkb
- Hua Hin: My Weekend Getaway In Pictures | @BangkokGirlBlog – http://buff.ly/1aeGotj
- Learn to Speak Thai With Kruu Wee | @hoodon Martyn – http://buff.ly/Hsfk3E
- Comfort Food from Home | @RichardBarrow – http://buff.ly/1dVmDys
- A Thai Truck Stop – Raan Nong Pun | Michael Babcock – http://buff.ly/1cE2lpl
You can see the archives of all of our tweets by clicking here.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
- Is “Don’t Thai to Me” slang for “Don’t Lie to Me”?
- Welcome to…. Rayong Prison
- The Golden Mount at Night
- Bangkok Taxis Ranked Among Top Ten in the World
- Sunflower Season has Started in Thailand
- Bangkok’s best second-hand book sale is this weekend
- Is it Safe to visit Bangkok in November 2013?
- TAT joins Google in bid to create world’s largest online photo album
- Bangkok Street Show at Lumpini Park from 7-8 December 2013
- Golden Mount Temple Fair is 10-19 November 2013
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.