We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Eight Long Weekends in Thailand During 2015During 2015, there are eight long weekends in Thailand. These are as follows: Chakri Day: Saturday 4th April to Monday 6th April 2015 Songkran: Saturday 11th April to Wednesday 15th April 2015 May Day Holiday: Friday 1st May to Sunday 3rd May 2015 Visakha Bucha Day: Saturday 30th May to Monday 1st June 2015 Asanha Bucha & Khao Phansa: Thursday 30th July to Sunday 2nd August 2015 Chulalongkorn... read moreSource: Richard Barrow in Thailand
- Thai Bites Live Event: Road to FluencyThai Bites Live Event: Road to Fluency… On the Sixth of August, Stuart Jay Raj from Jcademy, along with Arthit Juyaso (Duke Language School) and Mike Campbell (Glossika Language Training), will hold a Thai Bites Live Event at the Aloft Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 11, Bangkok. Admission and drinks are free – reserve early as there are only 80 seats available.... read moreSource: A Woman Learning Thai… and some men too
- Problems with Staying Focused Prevent Me from Learning ThaiWeek 10 of my Six Month Attempt to Speak Fluent Thai It has become apparent to me this last week that it is my inability to stay focused that has been my biggest barrier to learning Thai. I’m easily distracted, and I can zone-out for disturbingly long periods of time without even realizing it. It means during my study time,... read moreSource: Life, Health, and Addiction Recovery in Thailand
- Eastern & Oriental Express Train Derails in ThailandOn Sunday morning at about 10:30 a.m., the Eastern & Oriental Express going from Singapore to Bangkok derailed in Bangpong district of Ratchaburi Province. Two Japanese female tourists were slightly injured. The incident took place between Sakosinarai and Luk Kae stations. The two injured were sent to local hoispitals and the remainder of the passengers continued their journey by coach. Tickets for this... read moreSource: Richard Barrow in Thailand
- I’ve been discontinued.So, I signed this petition (I’ve been signing petitions lately.). This one is by 18 Million Rising because American Girl® doll cancelled their only Asian American doll. 18MR basically wants American Girl® to create another doll that looks like us. Originally, I heard about this campaign through This Flooded Sky, and I thought, “Hey, this […]... read moreSource: Life, The Universe and Lani
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.
- Thai Bites Live Event: Road to Fluency