It has been four years since I left my home and embarked on a totally random and somewhat uninformed adventure to the other side of the planet. I am currently a business student and will soon graduate with a Bba and a major in Marketing. A Piece of Elise is a creative outlet in which I will channel all my fashion obsessed energy into something productive. Here you will find all the things that inspire me in hopes that they will inspire you too. It is a wonderful feeling to have finally worked up the courage to share with the world what interests me most – fashion, in the city I love most – Bangkok.
Blog Name: A Piece of Elise
Blogger: Elise Purdon
- Toronto Women’s Fashion Week | Outfits
- How to Sleep Better | My Bedtime Rituals
- Canada’s Arctic Diamonds
- Nutricosmetics | Food For Your Skin
- ÉLISE Dusty Rose Silk Pajamas
- The Toronto Skyline
- Victoria’s Top Spots for Outfit Photos
- I’m Moving to Toronto!
- Outfits for Every Occasion with Bernstein & Gold | Part Two
- Fenty X Puma | Streetwear Obsession
Please leave a rating for this blog: