I live in Chiang Mai with my fiance Andy. We teach English to teenagers in a great high school in the city centre. I’m also a writer! I write my own blog, for South East Asia Backpacker Magazine and for The Daily Touch. When I’m not writing or teaching, I’m exploring Thailand, taking photographs and drinking lots of coffee and wine.
Blog Name: My Chiang Mai Everything
Blogger: Amy and Andy
- Uber in Chiang Mai & free rides for you!
- Effective Reward System for Online Students
- Make money for travel. Teach English online with Dada ABC.
- Food4Thought, Chiang Mai: Blogger Review
- 6+ YouTube Videos That Actually Help You Study Thai
- How to Rent in Chiang Mai: A Guide
- February Festival: Go To Shambhala In Your Heart, Chiang Dao
- Dance classes in Chiang Mai
- Where to stay in Chiang Mai?
- Delicious Brunch & Breakfasts in Chiang Mai: Top 8
Please leave a rating for this blog: