When the decision was made to make a move, after many years of big city life in the heart of Bangkok, we chose a remote village outside of Chiang Rai, where a cascade of life changing events and decisions were to follow. One of them was to start this blog. What began as an experiment and an attempt to learn something new, grew over time into something more. Village Farang has become part of who I am. It is through him that I maintain contact with the larger world community. Providing an interesting mix of intimacy and privacy, while living a life that no longer dances to the hectic beat of modernity in the city.
Blog Name: My Thai Village Life in Chiang Rai
- I Love Chiang Rai, but...
- Another New Year, 2015…
- 2014 - An Eventful Year!
- Why VF is neglecting this blog lately.
- The Passing Of My Father.
- To Pai, Mae Chaem, Doi Inthanon, Chiang Mai and Home …
- Driving Mountain Roads in Northern Thailand …
- A Little Soul Searching
- VillageFarang moves to NEX-6, dumping the old S-90
- Chiang Rai's Top Sites
Twitter – https://twitter.com/villagefarang
Please leave a rating for this blog: