We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- Why is it so hard for women to accept themselves?Last week, my Public Speaking and Debate students gave their first formal speeches. As always, I was intrigued by what each new set of students will talk about and how they will deliver their speeches. One student in particular gave a speech called, “How to love yourself without losing weight” that brought a tickle of tears behind my eyes.… ... read more
- Sunrise at Rong KwangI love sunsets and sunrises, so when traveling in the early morning and passing Rong Kwang near Phrae in North Thailand I always make a stop along route 101. Because it is a great point for a stunning sunrise over the mountains and rice-fields. I always love it! ... read more
- How to register your drone in ThailandIf you intend to fly a drone in Thailand, whether as a hobby or for commercial reasons, you have to by law register your drone first. If you don’t you could face a fine of up to 100,000 Baht or even up to five years in prison. They are serious about this, so before you fly, make sure you register… ... read more
- An old road roller in NanI have a intrest in old mechanical things, might that be tools, motorbikes or just old machines. And at the parking opposite the Wat Phumin is parked an old read roller, unfortunately not a steamer but a little bit newer diesel. Made by Invicta. It looks like it can still be used. ... read more
- Cat Cartoons Episode 105: Learn and Love the Thai Languageรู้รักภาษาไทย: Cat Cartoons… เสียงเด็ก ๆ ร้องเพลง: รู้รักภาษาไทย Sound of children singing: Learn and Love the Thai Language. ผู้บรรยาย: ตอน ธนบัตร Narrator: Episode – ‘Ta-na-bat’. เก้าแต้ม: กระดาษอะไรปลิวมาน่ะสีสวาด Kao Taem: Si Sawat, what is this piece of paper that has blown over here? สีสวาด: ใครว่ากระดาษ นี่มันธนบัตรตังหาก(ตะหาก) Si Sawat: Who says that it is paper? On the contrary, this is… ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.