We are on the Internet every day looking for quality articles and blogs about Thailand. Click on the link above for Thailand Bloggers to see who we have found so far. You can also Search Blogs by Tags to find a subject that you are interested in. If you are the author of an English language blog about Thailand you are welcome to Submit It to our directory.
The Best Blog Posts from the Last Few Days
- WCW: Laura OxleyIt’s the most wonderful time of the year! December’s WCW is a special traveling sista. The Women Crush Wednesday hashtag and social media trend is nothing new. But I am trying to reclaim that title not just for half naked celebrities or women you actually know nothing about. The women I crush over are using their womenhood, their voice ... read more
- Proposal: A Thai Language Stack ExchangeOver at FCLT Jeff Mcneill shared his proposal for a Thai Language Stack Exchange. And as I was unaware of the resource I had to Google. About: Launched in 2010, the Stack Exchange network consists of 133 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their ... read more
- The Rice Field Project Part 8 : Final things for electricity on our landAs part of Living in Thailand, the Rice Field Project follows our journey of buying land and preparing it for building our house. This is part 8, to read the other parts click Rice Field.As you might remember we had made electricity connection to our land from the nearest public electricity pole. See the posting Getting Electricity. The final thing to do was ... read more
- Cat Cartoons Episode 111: Learn and Love the Thai Languageรู้รักภาษาไทย: Cat Cartoons… เสียงเด็ก ๆ ร้องเพลง: รู้รักภาษาไทย Sound of children singing: Learn and Love the Thai Language. ผู้บรรยาย: ตอน หวาน Narrator: Episode – ‘Waan’. วิเชียรมาศ: พี่เก่งกับพี่ก้อยกินอะไรน่ะ Wi-chian maat: Say, what’s Pee Geng and Pee Goi eating? สีสวาด: กินขนมหม้อแกง คุณน้าพี่เก่งไปเที่ยวเลยซื้อมาฝากหลานๆ Si Sawat: They’re eating Thai coconut custard. Pee Geng’s aunt had gone out and she bought the desserts ... read more
- Introducing Travel Guides by The Little ElephantWithin this travel blog is so much hidden information that I thought "How to make that easier to find and in a comprehensive presentation?". Well as you might have seen at the menu header a new item has been introduced Travel Guides. A link to a page with Travel Guides by The Little Elephant, based on more as 15 years ... read more
To have your latest blog post featured on the front page, make sure that you link back to Thailand Voice.
Top 5 Blogs from Thailand
We would appreciate that you help get the word out about Thailand Voice. By helping us we can help you by generating more traffic and maybe some more regular readers. Our only intention is to promote blogs in Thailand. We will list any personal blog. However, any blog that has been set up as link farms or take content from other blogs will be excluded. In addition, any overly commercial blogs will not be listed. We reserve the right to pick and choose.
Some of the latest blogs from the Paknam Web Network:
The Thailand voice website and this project is sponsored by Paknam Web Co., Ltd.