Who am I? I’m Laurin, enchanted by both small beauties and the world at large. More than anything else, Jesus, literature, human beings, and wanderlust have marked me. I teach English to secondary students in Thailand, where I’m most often known as either “Ajarn” or “Teachaa.” The East Coast of the United States might call itself my homeland, and the Midwest might have vied for my affections during my university years, but, despite it all, Thailand is my heartland.
Blog Name: Powerfully Quiet
- When it was only a year ago that . . .
- When I’m checking in
- When I Run a Half-Marathon #2
- When it’s time for my week in workouts, recap style: Vol. VIII
- When it’s time for my week in workouts, recap style: Vol. VII
- When my to-do list is five pounds heavier than usual . . .
- When Christmas came early to Thailand
- When it’s time for my week in workouts, recap style: Vol. VI
- When, no doubt about it, it’s rainy season
- When I’m headed back to America in just a few weeks
Please leave a rating for this blog: