Every month, a blog about Thailand will be named “Blog of the Month” as chosen by fellow bloggers and readers to the site. The winner each month will nominate five more blogs that they think deserve to win. The blog with the highest rating at the end of the month will then be named Blog of the Month. They in turn have to nominate five more blogs. One of these, in turn, will be voted Blog of the Month for the following month. And so it goes on.
THE WINNER FOR THAILAND VOICE BLOG OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE 2014:
Here are some of their latest blogs:
- Motorbike riding in the early morningWe are having a few beautiful days in the end of the raining season in Nan, North-Thailand. So I made a early motorbike trip around in the northern part of Nan province. Sorry no photo of my motorbike. I not really understand that ... if you want to see my motorbike have a look at the Kawasaki website and look… ... read more
- Ghosts in the Brothel by Robert U. Doyle – A Ripper of a Long Ball of YarnAjarn Doyle during his professorial days in Thailand Robert Doyle has taken his own background of living in Australia, Southeast… ... read more
- Sunrise at Phu Kho at Nam Nao National ParkSunriseWhile driving from Chumphae to Lomsak over route 12 you are more or less going thru Nam Nao National park. And while following this beautiful twisty road thru the beautiful mountains you are passing a "Sunrise viewpoint" at Phu Kho. Going to Lomsak it is on your right hand side and there are some (small) signs. Don't drive to fast… ... read more
- Sunrise from Wat Phuket in PuaThis morning we went to the Wat Phuket in Pua to make tamboon (offering to the monks). Unfortunately we were just to late to see the sun climbing over the skyline of the Doi Phu Kha mountains. With the name of this temple you might be thinking of a famous beach resort in South-Thailand but Phu means mountain and Ket… ... read more
- Cat Cartoons Episode 101: Learn and Love the Thai Languageรู้รักภาษาไทย: Cat Cartoons… เสียงเด็ก ๆ ร้องเพลง: รู้รักภาษาไทย Sound of children singing: Learn and Love the Thai Language. ผู้บรรยาย: ตอน กุฏิ Narrator: Episode – ‘Gu-dti’. สีสวาด: นานๆ มาเดินเล่นในวัดที รู้สึกสบายใจดีนะ Si Sawat: It’s been quite a while since I’ve been here, so I feel happy and glad that I’m here now taking a leisurely walk around the temple. วิเชียรมาศ:… ... read more
NOMINATIONS FOR BLOG OF THE MONTH FOR JULY 2014:
To help your favourite blog win next month, click on the link to visit their page on Thailand Voice. Scroll to the bottom of the page and then give them a high rating.