Every month, a blog about Thailand will be named “Blog of the Month” as chosen by fellow bloggers and readers to the site. The winner each month will nominate five more blogs that they think deserve to win. The blog with the highest rating at the end of the month will then be named Blog of the Month. They in turn have to nominate five more blogs. One of these, in turn, will be voted Blog of the Month for the following month. And so it goes on.
THE WINNER FOR THAILAND VOICE BLOG OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE 2014:
Here are some of their latest blogs:
- On the motorbike to Pua, Sila Phet and Mae Charim in NanI love early morning motorbike rides but due to the fog I left at 7:30am, bit later as normal. From Tha Wang Pha I took a short-cut road to Pua passing some hills, forrest and a small lake. In Pua I stopped at the 7/11 for the famous biker-breakfast (Ham Cheese Croissant Sandwich + Fruit juice). Now I did not consume ... read more
- The Wianglor Pagoda in PhayaoWhile driving from Phayao to Nan we were passing Chun (in Phayao province) and saw a beautiful old pagoda, so we made a small stop. Research learned me that in this area has been an ancient city with many temples and even an city wall. Some parts are still to be seen. ... read more
- Cat Cartoons Episode 109: Learn and Love the Thai Languageรู้รักภาษาไทย: Cat Cartoons… เสียงเด็ก ๆ ร้องเพลง: รู้รักภาษาไทย Sound of children singing: Learn and Love the Thai Language. ผู้บรรยาย: ตอน รู้อย่างเป็ด Narrator: Episode – ‘Roo yaang bpet’. วิเชียรมาศ: เป็ดจะเดินไปไหนน่ะ เดินช้าจัง Wi-chian maat: Where are the ducks going to? They’re walking so slowly. สีสวาด: เดินไปลงน้ำน่ะสิ Si Sawat: They’re going in the water. วิเชียรมาศ: เป็ดคงจะว่ายน้ำเก่งนะ Wi-chian maat: Ducks are probably ... read more
- Visiting Phu Sang Waterfall in PhayaoIt is not the most spectacular waterfalls but is conveniently located right along route 1093 to Phu Chi Fa. And there is a nice and well taken care park. And there are some Thai restaurants where you can rent a picknick set to enjoy a nice lunch along the water and even play in the water.And if you are really ... read more
- Official Prices and Release Date of iPhone X in ThailandApple will be releasing their latest smartphone, the iPhone X in Thailand on Friday 24th November 2017. The official prices, including the packages offered by phone carries, have just been released. (1) The prices on the Apple Online Store Thailand website are as follows: iPhone X (64GB): 40,500 Baht iPhone X (256GB): 46,500 Baht (2) The prices on the TrueMove H ... read more
NOMINATIONS FOR BLOG OF THE MONTH FOR JULY 2014:
To help your favourite blog win next month, click on the link to visit their page on Thailand Voice. Scroll to the bottom of the page and then give them a high rating.