I have split close to the last fourteen years between Thailand and a small beach community in Northern California. I like to read. I like to creatively consume. Here I display a great deal about the artists, poets, novelists, musicians, photographers and the occasional muse who create in Thailand and SEA.
Blog Name: Thailand Footprint: Impressions left by the books, people, places and music of Thailand and South East Asia
Blogger: Kevin Cummings
- Repent ye Sinners! A Book Review of T. Hunt Locke’s Colin McDonald Bangkok Murder Mystery
- Tales of Derring-do by the Dynamic Duo – The World According to Gop
- The Many Sides of J.D. Villines, author of Dead Bangkok and Owner of Echo Park Boxing and Muay Thai Gym
- Imagine, if you will, the generated Worlds of Collin Piprell – MOM (Magic Circles Book 1) A Book Review
- Gop Turns Four Years Old Today – What’s Your Philosophy on Life?
- Dead Bangkok – A Novel of Thailand by J.D. Villines – A Book Review
- Exploring an Alternate Reality with Collin Piprell, author of MOM (Magic Circles Series)
- You Can Turn Back Time … and It’s Probably a Good Idea
- Henry Miller Quote of the Month – March 2017
- Ringside at the Friday Night Fights in Thailand – And a Few Memories
Twitter – http://twitter.com/ThailandFP
Please leave a rating for this blog: